Welcome to the website of Lord Sheikh, founder and Chairman of the Conservative Muslim Forum, founder and Chairman of the Sheikh Abdullah Foundation, Chairman of Macmillan Sheikh plc and Iqra Ethical plc.
Lord Sheikh also holds the following positions in Parliamentary groups;
1) A Vice Chairman of Conservative Parliamentary Friends of Pakistan,
2) A Vice Chairman of Britain-Bangladesh All-Party Parliamentary Group,
3) Member of Executive of Conservative Parliamentary Friends of India,
4) A Vice-Chairman of All-Party Parliamentary Group of Saudi Arabia,
5) A Vice-Chairman of All-Party Parliamentary Group on Central Asia.
6) A Vice-Chairman of Associate Parliamentary Group on Islamic Finance
This website is a hub, collecting together all of Lord Sheikh’s recent speeches, events and interests.
Please take the time to look through LordSheikh.com and don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
LORD SHEIKH’S COAT OF ARMS
Lord Sheikh’s Coat of Arms was designed by the College of Arms. It signifies the importance of education and conveys the message that Islam is a religion of peace.
LORD SHEIKH’S FULL TITLE
In view of Lord Sheikh’s longstanding connection with the City of London, he took the full title of Baron Sheikh of Cornhill in the City of London when he was appointed to the House of Lords.